Staub High Round Cocotte 24cm
The 24cm High round cocotte by Staub is made in France.
This cocotte is made of enamelled cast iron.
For conditions of delivery, please see below.
This high cast iron cocotte manufactured by Staub has a diameter of 24cm, a capacity of 4,8L for about 4-5 people.
Higher than the classic Staub round cocotte, it is ideal for cooking larger quantities, or foods such as roasts or taller pieces of meat.
Height with lid : 18,4cm
Height without lid : 13,6cm
The Staub cocotte is the world's leading cocotte. Its exclusive lid allows condensation to fall back onto the food to avoid drying out the food. The flavours are preserved, the meat remain tender and the vegetables very soft!
- Made in France : a long experience and a mastered know-how,
- Enamelled cast iron Cocotte,
- Very elegant and authentic design,
- This cocotte can be used on all types of hobs including induction,
- Patented lid that allows condensation to fall back into the cocotte, thus eliminating humidity,
- Matte black enamelled interior for braising, roasting and caramelising in even better quality, but also longer life with better resistance to scratching,
- Unique colours,
- Ergonomic grip with the 2 cast iron handles.
Wash your cocotte under hot water with a non-abrasive sponge and wahing-up liquid. For a delicate cleaning, do not hesitate to soak your cocotte in hot water. This cocotte is dishwasher safe.
Packages are dispatched within 10 days in Europe and on request outside Europe, after receipt of payment.
Shipping rates and taxes are automatically calculated based on the weight of the product and the shipping destination. For a collective purchase order, please contact us.
All Staub's enamelled cast iron products come with a lifetime guarantee, starting on the date of purchase.
Click here to leave a review