Infini Haviland porcelain service - several models
Infini Diamant service in white porcelain is manufactured by Haviland.
The Infini white collection is made in Limoges.
Free delivery in Metropolitan France.
The Infini Diamant service from the Haviland factory is made in Limoges, in France, the world capital of porcelain. The Infini Diamant collection is a marvel of quality and aesthetics, it is made for everyday use. White as a purity, Infini Diamant is especially made for professionals in cafes, hotels and restaurants. It is obviously also suitable for individuals, lovers of beautiful French tables. Of great originality, this collection alternates matt and shiny striated reflections.
This dazzling collection in white porcelain is offered to you in a complete service.
This service is available in several elements, the price indicated is for 1 or 6 quantities, depending on the information below:
- 6 presentation plates with a diameter of 32cm
- 6 gourmet plates with a diameter of 29.5cm
- 6 dessert plates with a diameter of 24.4cm
- 6 bread plates with a diameter of 16cm
- 6 hollow plates with a diameter of 24cm
- 6 bowls with a diameter of 14cm
- 1 teapot with a capacity of 50cl / height 13cm
- 1 sugar bowl with a diameter of 8.5cm / 10.5cm in height
- 6 coffee cups 7.5cl and 6 coffee saucers
- 6 tea cups 14cl and 6 tea saucers
- 1 salad bowl with a diameter of 20.5cm / 10.5cm in height
- 1 large salad bowl with a diameter of 27.5cm / 11cm in height
- 1 oval dish 35.5x25.9cm
- 1 large oval dish 41.8x30.3cm
- 1 pie dish with a diameter of 32cm / 1.8cm in height
- 1 deep dish with a diameter of 31.5cm / 5cm high
- 1 cake dish 39x15.5cm
For any other item from this collection, or from another HAVILAND collection, you can contact our customer service.
This white porcelain collection is particularly resistant, it is oven and dishwasher safe every day.
This collection comes within 15 day delivery for Europe. For international deliveries, a contribution to delivery costs can be required.
In 1842, David Haviland was fascinated by "Limousin's white gold" and left the United States for Limoges. With the help of his two sons, Charles-Edward and Théodore, the factory became known for creativity and exceptional craftsmanship. It has also had a big influence on tableware styles. Since that time, the Haviland name has become known throughout the world.
A limitless creativity for shapes and patterns, specialised equipment and an adventurous business approach has made Haviland the world leader in porcelain for over a century and a half, with a passion for art and luxury.
Click here to leave a review