- Reduced price
- Save 30%
Blanc des Voges Palace White Jacquard Satin Bed Linen
Palace Bed Linen from Blanc des Vosges.
This white Palace collection is in exquisite 110 threads/cm² Jacquard satin.
Made of 100% 110 threads/cm² cotton, this Palace bed linen from Blanc des Vosges is made entirely in France. The Palace collection is timeless and incredibly elegant.
The items are made of exquisite 110 threads/cm² Jacquard satin that makes them extremely comfortable and soft. Jacquard cotton satin is very hard wearing and strong.
You can build your bed linen set out of the items below. Made-to-measure sizes can also be ordered - please contact our customer services team.
- - Bolster cover 90 x 190cm
- - Pillowcase 65 x 65cm
- - Pillowcase 50 x 73cm
- - Sheet 240 x 300cm
- - Sheet 280 x 300cm
- - Duvet cover 140 x 200cm
- - Duvet cover 200 x 200cm
- - Duvet cover 240 x 220cm
- - Duvet cover 260 x 240cm
- - Set of duvet cover 140 x 200cm + 1 pillowcase 65 x 65cm
- - Set of duvet cover 140 x 200cm + 1 pillowcase 50 x 73cm
- - Set of duvet cover 200 x 200cm + 2 pillowcases 65 x 65cm
- - Set of duvet cover 200 x 200cm + 2 pillowcases 50 x 73cm
- - Set of duvet cover 240 x 240cm + 2 pillowcases 65 x 65cm
- - Set of duvet cover 240 x 220cm + 2 pillowcases 50 x 73cm
- - Set of duvet cover 260 x 240cm + 2 pillowcases 65 x 65cm
- - Set of duvet cover 260 x 220cm + 2 pillowcases 50 x 73cm
The satin fitted sheet is white.
Made of 110 threads/cm² cotton satin this bed linen is high quality and easy to care for. Cotton satin is very closely woven, making it soft and comfortable. The collection is machine washable at 60°C.
Packages are dispatched within 8 days in Europe and about 10 days outside Europe, after receipt of payment.
Shipping rates and taxes are automatically calculated based on the weight of the product and the shipping destination. For a collective purchase order, please contact us.
Blanc des Vosges has been France's foremost bed linen producer since 1843. This manufacturer is known for the quality of its cotton satin and percale bed linen: sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and fitted sheets. The François Hans company began with hand woven fabrics in farms around Gérardmer. This craftsmanship was passed down from generation to generation, and reached Mr Jean François Birac 4 generations down, who ran the company and created the prestigious Blanc des Vosges brand.
Based in the Vosges at Gérardmer, the company uses traditional craftsmanship and its excellence has been recognised by the awarding of the Entreprise Patrimoine Vivant (Living Heritage Company) mark as well as the Vosges Terre Textile (Vosges Region Textiles) mark.
Click here to leave a review